The Cocoon is a highly efficient Altitude Simulation Tent. Used in conjunction with the Genie3 Generator its low volume enables high levels of altitude to be reached in as little as 10 minutes (2400 metres or 15.3% Oxygen). Its fully pop-up design means it can be easily assembled in less than a minute and folded back down into a neatly designed carry-bag.
Size: Adjustable size from Single Bed size (65 cm wide) up to King Size (180 cm wide).
The Genie3 Generator pumps Hypoxic (low oxygen) air into a sleeping or training tent via tubing and a silencing bag. This simulates a high altitude environment inside the tent of up to 4000m. By increasing the length of the tubing the generator can be kept in another room.
The Genie3 Generator embraces the latest developments in the reduction of sound and power consumption which has lowered the operating cost.
- Simulated altitude: Heights up to 4000m (tent dependent)
- Low operating cost (approx 50p per day)
- 80-100 litres per minute flow rate
- Electrical requirements: 312 W / 220-240 V
- Eco friendly
- Sound level: 40dbA (50Hz)
- Warranty: 1-year
- Weight: 14kg
- Dimensions (Height 45 cm x Width 35 cm x Length 15 cm)
The Pulse Oximeter measures blood oxygen saturation levels to optimize training effect (%SpO2) and heart rate.
- Accurate within +/- 1%
- Low power consumption
- Automatically turns off after inactivity
- Portable and lightweight
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries
Enables you to put the Genie Generator in another room for extra sound reduction.
Includes two tubing connectors.
- 22mm diameter
- 2 meters length